View Profile Theohoyle

10 Movie Reviews

good but one issue

i like it and it looks nice and all but i must be a little picky. the player is only two blocks high in Minecraft not three. that is the only thing off but over all good. you should make one about the portal (if you know what i am talking about)

i like it

good job, cant say anything bad about it. liked robo peter better lol

did not see it...

i did not see it but can tell it must be shit just cuz you used so many tags just so people would see your shit movie i hope you get permaband.

16 Game Reviews

I hate the Bee

i would give this game more starts but i have died as the Bee over 30 times in a row and i am now sick of this game. work on the controls of the Bee cuz pressing up over and over just to stay up is not fun if there are spikes all over the place.

my mind is blown...

ending #16 says it all. i will not spoil it for anybody, play through and try to get ending #16 and you will understand a big chunk of the story. all I can say is great game and story, wow.

good job

i like it, i don't know why other people don't like it i mean if you have played any rpg in your life you should know you need to build up the player before trying to fight harder monsters. good game over all.

1 Art Review

very good

this is cool, its like a mix between Ironman, Dad, Bane, and I would say a little bit of Samus. you are a good artist.

Jazza responds:

thank you very much, i appreciate it :)

Theo @Theohoyle